unpacking git files

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 13:26:27 UTC 2020

Okay, so far as I know fahlib-git on github is actually a private
repository.  That is one of the packages listed in foldingathome-beta's
README.md file used to build FAHClient.  The better news turns out to be
I needed to clear the old data files from this machine in addition to
the foldingathome-beta package and run everything as I would if I were a
new user in foldingathome-beta supplying the same configuration
information and now foldingathome-beta is working fine.

It doesn't interfere with computer operations but does make the machine
run harder since the fan is on constantly as this package runs so it's
unnecessary for me to unpack a local version of a git file this time.