Distros and VMs

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 18:04:45 UTC 2020

I've run into something really, really weird with my setup and was
wondering if anyone could explain what's going on.

Essentially, I can boot any Ubuntu based distro fine, get Orca talking.
but the moment I go to run any of the distro installers from a live
session, nothing at all. You heard right. Nada. None of the Orca keys
work. It's as if there is something blocking the Orca keypresses. I'm
using things based off of 18.04, such as Ubuntu, Zorin, Pop_OS! (which
worked okay after tweaking)