Problems wealth the 2020 Version I of Ubuntu linux download.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 20:28:22 UTC 2020

Good afternoon I am I have a very interesting Ubuntu  installation problem. Unfortunately this Iso Image is not downloading correctly. Just so that everyone is aware I'm trying to install this distribution into a virtual Machine on  my  Mac by using I am using Vmware.

I can think of to possible issues that might be causing this problem. One I'm downloading this Image from the main website, so network traffic might be too high to get correct Image file. The other possibility is that this Version of Ubuntu is not compatible with Intel architecture. Because the file name States it is four AMD processors.

Does anyone no i'll be reliable alterNet download site four this Image? The other question if people on the list Think that the version of Ubuntu is incorrect, what version of this distribution wood be more appropriate four a virtual Machine installation on  a 2020 MacBook Pro running at 2 GHz, this processor has turbo boost up to 3.8 GHz. And has a 16 gig i'll be fast ram. Any suggestions, or advice on how to solve my problem.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
PS this is the 2020 Desktop Long support Version oh Ubuntu.

Please note the above text may have errors because I'm using apples built-in dictation software. If there something written above that you did not understand, please ask me what my original intent Wise? I will do my very best to attempt to clear up any misunderstandings that may arise from the contents i'll be above email. Thank you very much four Reading this.