off list questions

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 14:18:37 UTC 2020

As this is an anonymous list, having an off-list conversation with
another user would pretty much require you or the one you wish to
e-mail off list to share their e-mail in a list message. Not sure how
comfortable you or other users would be doing so, though considering
the overlap between this and other accessibility mailing lists I'm on
and how several of the others maintain the senders e-mail in the
sender information(to the point I sometimes send stuff to the last
respondent in a thread instead of the list and end up with stuff added
to my address book without me wanting it thanks to Gmail being kind of
dumb about replying to messages from mailing lists), I'd imagine many
of the more prominent people would be fine with sharing contact
details if asked.