[orca-list] Arch Linux supports accessibility out of the box.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 10:46:41 UTC 2020

Hi,

Am 02.11.2020 um 01:49 schrieb Alexander Epaneshnikov via orca-list:
> I am pleased to announce that starting from this day,
> arch Linux
>
> supports accessibility officially out of the box.

Do I understand corectly, that speech support during installation is the
new accessibility feature, but that braille support has been in the
installer for a longer time already?

In the Debian installer a beep tone is played when the boot menue is
displayed. Wouldn't it be helpfull to have this also for the Arch
installation or is this integrated already?

Cheers,

   Schoepp