Continuous reading in Emacspeak and Cursor Movement

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Oct 2 13:51:22 UTC 2020

Unfortunately, due to the good Doctor Raman's views on
Emacspeak's obstinance from being anything close to a "screen reader,"
there is no such feature. You're supposed to use Emacs like a sighted
person, mainly just using C-v and M-v to scroll, stuff like that. But then,
he did add C-e n, that command is there, so who knows. I just use C-v to
scroll, and C-s and just search for where I left off at.
Devin Prater
sent from Gmail.