Console screenreaders

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Oct 3 15:02:34 UTC 2020

Tim here.  If you need a larger cut-and-paste buffer, I strongly
suggest tinkering with a terminal multiplexer like either tmux or GNU
screen.  I use tmux primarily for the multiplexing, split windows,
the ability to detach & reattach, and the silence/activity monitoring.
But as an added benefit, I can set my scroll-back buffer-size to
thousands of lines letting me copy/paste from it, even if my actual
terminal is only 80 by 25.

-tim