speakup and links browser

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 18:22:34 UTC 2020

well success to you with all those layers.
I am not using any accessibility flag, just the edition of Ubuntu shell
that  my office service uses,  via dreamhost.
Granted my screen reader is more universal, and I  ran a command  adding
the numbers to active links in links the chain for my office workspace.