something is wrong in make menuconfig

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Oct 30 06:37:51 UTC 2020

Hi, Mr./Ms. Anonymous!

On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:06:54 -0400
Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:

> Tried building a gentoo kernel I've verified boots and the problem is the
> sound card.  No external speech synthesizer and no braille display so need
> to use sound card facilities.  I think speakup will work once sound card
> is sorted out.
> What I would like to know is I hope less complex.  I am probably going to
> need to share output over irssi in #gentoo or #gentoo-accessibility on
> freenode.  How is that done where I have a file on my end and people or a
> person in the chat room needs to loook at it using irssi?

If the file is text-based then use a paste-site service such as
https://f.perl.bot/ or https://paste.debian.net/ - also see my guide here:

* https://github.com/shlomif/how-to-share-code-online

Note that there are nopaste and similar command line tools:
https://metacpan.org/release/App-Nopaste .

HTH, -- Shlomi
> I never successfully built a kernel before and only got this far following
> instructions in the official handbook and I got help from another speakup
> user who uses gentoo on the speakup details.
>

> -- United States has 633 Billionaires with only 10 doing any annual
> significant giving.

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://github.com/shlomif/validate-your-html - Validate Your HTML

The number of items on an open source project’s to‐do list always grows or
remains constant.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/osp_rules.html