re-sending this: are you interested in natural sounding TTS voices for Linux by Readspeaker? demo link included

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 16 14:51:53 UTC 2021

Hi!
I really don’t get if this is going to be included in a  distro or if they all-ready exist for Linux?
I don’t know how many languages are supported either.
If Swedish and other  languages such as Finnish is supported then its  great but as I said I mostly use braille and still will do that as long as I can.
But of corse its great with a natural sounding tts.
/A