SL's response to all inquiries re: Readspeaker voices

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 18 06:04:11 UTC 2021

Hi Christopher,
My original message was in response to Kare as we had been discussing various possible solutions for the issue I was having with formatting my posts to the list.
What I mean by not seeing the point for having an email client is, doesn't it serve more or less the same general purpose as a mail web interface? Other than it may have more options for personal customization, and you don't have to spend the time loading a website and logging in. So I can see the appeal there.  Its just that I usually access email through my provider's web interface, so I havn't  looked into mail clients.
I navigate with similar short keys as other web applications, "B" to jump to various buttons on the page etc.
A mail client may actually be more efficient. Its just that I havn't felt the need to look into it because so far, the web interface has worked just fine for me. I suppose the up sides to having a mail client is having the benefit of all your email accounts streamed into one central place, and maybe there are more accessible short keys.
Anyways, I'll check out mail clients in terms of simpler methods for formatting text that I send, and if it may make navigating all the messages from mailinglists easier.
 Thanks,
SL