SL's response to all inquiries re: Readspeaker voices

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Apr 18 02:02:53 UTC 2021

I can't tell if you're responding to my post or not, but much of what you said has already happened with respect to Mozilla and its relationship to Thunderbird, and Thunderbird is still here.

When you say you aren't using an email client, I wonder how you're participating on these email lists. I assume it must be because you're just using a web interface. The statement that you don't get the point of an email client doesn't make any sense to me at all. The point is the same as it would be for any application. Of course, you could use a web interface to read your mail or take notes or edit a document but when using an application you skip the web interface layer and you get more direct access to the features of the applications with things like short cut keys, menus and so on.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook