Best Distro for Blind

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 30 20:53:29 UTC 2021

Matthew

Are you looking for something witha GUI installer? If so, Ubuntu mate
should be good.  Also, I am using fedora mate spin and is very
accessinble.  There is also accessible accocanut which is based on
ubuntu 20.jd.  Also if you want a text installer, slint is a very good
choice.   also debian is also good.  So, as you can see there are a few
good choices avalible.

Hi,