I'm cured of clear archlinux installs

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 1 03:24:09 UTC 2021

alsa doesn't work post-install; espeak-ng and espeak-ng-espeak conflict
with espeak which would normally not be a problem except spd-conf part of
speech-dispatcher can't run and set alsa as default output with pulseaudio
on the system.  If I were to use pulseaudio as output for
speech-dispatcher and maybe get espeak-ng up and working pulseaudio blocks
all media players.
What's worse no documentation in archwiki for how to install espeak-ng
that's readable in English.
I might be able to get jenux running espeak-ng, that's my next project.