Help, I need a Windows VM for my work

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 30 20:35:30 UTC 2021

Hi Janina,

There is no expiration date for this offer <smile>.

About the configuration options: feel free to send me your specs,
including the
origin and final destination of each sound stream, and your current config
files so I can imagine how you could set this up in Slint.

I just updated part of our a11y stack as you can see on top of this
ChangeLog: https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/ChangeLog.txt

I will update speech-dispatcher as soon as Samuel tags 11.0 and will also
update the audio apps in the coming days.

The HandBook also got a few updates: https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html

I have been a teacher for young kids, alas a bad one. This began almost 51
years ago and lasted only 3 years, fortunately for the students...

Best,
Didier