Help, I need a Windows VM for my work

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 30 08:15:47 UTC 2021

Yeah, I would never consider John a fool either. We met once at a CSUN,
so I personally know better.

But, Didier, I swear you don't look 72 in your photo! <smile>

And, I hope that special offer for W3C Chairs is still open, as my old
Macbook Air is coming to its end of life with Apple.

What's my worst fear of yet another Linux distro? Yet another set of
configuration options to grapple with.

What's the most enticing aspect? All that excellent support from
Professor Didier. These youngsters know what they're doing these days!
<big grin>

Janina