Useful aliases in .bashrc?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Dec 5 16:21:10 UTC 2021

Hi Tim,

I really like your way of doing things.

Quick question, please ramble if you'd like, managing podcasts, how?

To expand on that a bit, what do you use for a pod catcher; where do
they go, in short, what is the easiest way to deal with your podcasts,
especially if you have many of the things, like I currently do on my phone.

I'd like to get most of them off of there, space and all.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from Slint Linux using Thunderbird