Suggestions for Ratpoison-friendly apps?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Dec 6 15:52:53 UTC 2021

I've been grabbing the .tar.gz and unzipping it and using paths to get
around it not being in a repo personally, as for addons yes, I'm fairly
sure there's a noscript that works with Seamonkey as well. THat's a fair
point about the bloat of extra things, but to me it's still lighter and
quicker than Thunderbird, which is a lower bar to clear with each update
for TB though...and Quantum, YMMV on that but it's improved a bit with
recent updates however