Other lightweight WM?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 8 00:09:10 UTC 2021

I wish i had known about flwm when I was working on F123Light. It needed
to be able to run on a Raspberry Pi 2, so every little teeny tiny bit of
speed I could squeeze out of it helped. We had a nice little text-based
menu system with startx scripts that would run things like Seamonkey for
mail and web browsing, blueberry to set up bluetooth devices, and a few
other things we did graphically. We were using jwm because it was the
smallest in the Arch repositories that was available at that time, and
at that point, it didn't need a terminal emulator as I recall.

~Kyle