recommended OCR solutions on Arch Linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 18 17:41:22 UTC 2021

Hello there,

Thanks for explaining that to me, I think, think, got everything working
now.
However, I have a question, two actually: is there a way to navigate
received messages with Orca? right now I am using flat review.
The other question is, I have sounds enabled, but when I send a message
with enter, or when i receive them, I hear nothing.
Is this fixable?
Thanks again for any answer, and I know that this is not about LIOS
anymore, so I am sorry for going this O.T.
Best regards.
Francisco.