Twitter, again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 19:52:49 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I found cawbird for Arch to be semi usable. It is a GUI application, but
being a pragmatist, I will use whatever does the job. Unfortunately I
actually need twitter for some of my work, so I will have to see if
cawbird is available in Slint. I love both Arch and Slint, but I have to
use whatever works for my situation.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from Thunderbird on  Arch Linux