A question about adding keyboard shortcuts in mate

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jul 25 15:59:57 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

For reasons like emacspeak not liking pipewire,  and lios not liking gtk4,
I decided to do a clean install of arch with Mate with pulseaudio  and now
everything works as expected.
I am having a problem though: I installed ocrdesktop, but I can't seem to
figure out how to bind a key binding to the command ocrdesktop.
When I go into the control center, select keyboard shortcuts and click on
add, it gives me the name field, where I type ocr current window, and the
command field, where I type ocrdesktop.
When I select browse applications though, and even when I click on show all
applications, ocrdesktop doesn't show up.
Any idea how to fix this?
Best regards.
Francisco.