Decluttering Thunderbird/other alternatives?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Mar 18 23:51:30 UTC 2021

By above, do you mean visually or from tabs' perspective?
I have TB opened right now, with the inbox displayed.
And there are exactly 4 components on the screen in this order:
* Tabs selector, with the Inbox tab selected
* Filter edit field
* Navigation tree with the accounts and folders structure
* Messages list

And that's all. Since I don't really need neither tabs nor the filter,
I'm basically working with two components, one following the other.
This was the in fact default state after installation, all I did was
turning of the messages preview by pressing F8 and setting new messages
to appear in a separate window.

Nothing really complicated.

The new message window contains the recipient field, subject field and
message field. There are few other components when pressing shift+tab
from the recipient field, but since I usually don't need them and the
focus already begins in the recipient field after opening the window,
It's again not a problem.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 19. 3. 2021 o 0:36 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):