Introduction

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu May 6 23:56:53 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I have already sent a mail or two to this list some time ago, but until
now, I did not introduce myself. And before I'll continue posting, I
thought it'd be good to fix this.

My name is Rastislav Kish, I am a blind student from Slovakia.

My interests are very, very wide, but from the most common, I like
mathematics, artificial intelligence and coding.

I'm a Linux user and FOSS fan since april of the previous year. That's
not really long, but I've already successfully developed few projects
for my new home, from which some got even to the release stage :).

You can find my production on my GitHub:

https://github.com/RastislavKish/

Although not all projects are there yet, namely KeyJutsu:

https://rastisoftslabs.com/2020/02/29/keyjutsu-superpowers-right-in-your-fingers/

and Ride:

https://rastisoftslabs.com/2017/12/02/ride-editor-pre-nevidiacich-programatorov/

Both are for Windows, so updating them will most likely take some time
as I'm too lazy to boot into that... "system".

btw, Im currently using Ubuntu Mate 20.04 64-bit, just for information.

Anyway, I'm happy to meet the community, and I'll be glad to hear your
opinions on my projects!

Wish you a nice day, in the libre world!

Best regards

Rastislav