Introduction

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri May 7 20:34:23 UTC 2021

Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> writes:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have already sent a mail or two to this list some time ago, but until
> now, I did not introduce myself. And before I'll continue posting, I
> thought it'd be good to fix this.

Hello Rastislav,
It's ok, because everyone on the list is anonymous now.  If you sent
mail previously, you just blended in with the crowd.  And yeah, I
hate it.  I consider this list busted.  We don't even have pseudonyms to
distinguish ourselves one from another.

FWIW I'm Chris Brannon, and I've been a Linux user since mid 2000.  I
hail from the state of Oregon in the US.  There's a bit more about me in
my signature at the end of the message.

Welcome to the blind Linux community!

--
Chris Brannon