Fwd: [Mailman-Users] customized From handling?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Nov 7 18:57:57 UTC 2021

In response to a post on the "Mailman 2 Users" list, I received a couple of notes from one of the developers (Stephen J. Turnbull).  He says, in brief, that this list should upgrade to a current version of Mailman.

He also told me, off-list, that the Mailman 3 folks are seriously interested in improving its accessibility.  If anyone here is interested in participating in this effort (and has the needed time and skills), please consider writing to Stephen.  (Include a summary of your accessibility and/or software development chops.)

- Rich Morin