any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 20:20:05 UTC 2021

To aid in the setup of Mutt, there is a script called flea-collar.  You
answer a few questions, and it makes the ".muttrc", based on your
answers.  Last time I used flea-collar, I found it didn't set up my
signing and encryption correctly, so, I just commented that part of
".muttrc" out, and it worked as expected.  Now, I'm a lazy gui person,
and just use t-bird.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt