any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 19:30:54 UTC 2021

Right. I'm not fond of terminal email clients, but as terminal email
clients go, Alpine is probably the best of the lot. Its menu system is
certainly far easier than dealing with writing a configuration from
scratch by hand. In fact, the first time I used a mail program on Linux
nearly 20 years ago, Pine was what I used and learned first, and I found
it pretty useful, at least for plain text email. Nothing in the terminal
works well when you have to click links in an email though, or if you
receive one of those HTML emails that everybody sends these days, which
is why I still recommend a desktop client in most situations.

~Kyle