any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 20:26:13 UTC 2021

Same here, was just pointing out that I'm gui person, lately, and no
longer find pleasure in spending hours reading documentation, hacking
Lisp code (referring to emacspeak here), or the like, just to read email
and calendars.  Sure, using the gui, you can just go ahead and get stuff
done.

I misspoke,

Dave  H.