any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Nov 13 21:24:11 UTC 2021

Oh, right!  I, too, once had alpine set up to launch firefox on links,
and getting that to happen wasn't too bad.  I was running alpine in a
gui terminal when doing this.  Were I to run it in the console, I would
just have replaced the term 'firefox' with 'links', and flkipped a
switch that would allow the program to run in background.  Or, maybe, not.

-Dave-