any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Nov 14 19:54:51 UTC 2021

Regarding message threading, this is one major complaint I have against
Thunderbird. Although it does most things right, the unthreaded view is
the default, and I have to turn it on for each individual folder rather
than just being able to turn it on once and for all. The other problem
is that even once threading is turned on for a folder, Thunderbird has a
bad habit of expanding random threads, sometimes, but not always at the
bottom of the list of messages. I can of course collapse all threads
with the press of a single key, but having to do this each time I change
folders does become quite the annoyance at times.

~Kyle