any other accessible email client for linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Nov 14 23:14:52 UTC 2021

I have been following this discussion with interest. Talking about
alpine or pine and elm reminds me of my days in the Grad school twenty
years ago. I remember using these applications with my university Unix
system for email. However, at that time we got our email accounts
already setup for us. I have never had to do the setup myself.

I launched alpine in a terminal, and I hit S for setup, then C for
configration. However, I was lost in that screen because I did not know
where I am. I knew that I had to enter my personal name and the imap
server, and the smtp server etc. The problem is that moving into these
fields with the arrows does not work. I get no speech at all.

How do you guys deal with this screen?

Cheers,

Ibrahim