Correcting an sd-card?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 16 23:29:21 UTC 2021

OK, thank you again Didier-and-Kyle, about to run the command, however, neither
apt nor aptitude can find that dosfs-tools.
OK, here are the results.
sudo fsck.fat -a /dev/sdg1
fsck.fat 4.2 (2021-01-31)
There is no backup boot sector.
   Auto-creating backup boot block.
Created backup of boot sector in sector 6
Label '' stored in boot sector is not valid.
   Auto-removing label from boot sector.
Dirty bit is set. Fs was not properly unmounted and some data may be corrupt.
  Automatically removing dirty bit.

*** Filesystem was changed ***
Writing changes.
/dev/sdg1: 674 files, 981932/8190030 clusters
Back again live, that media/sdg1 is not mounted, so that must have happened
during that opperation. I suppose if I remove the card-and-insert, it will
mount again? Also, I could certainly try in the BookPort-and-see, but this was
a nice learning experience, rather than waiting til Sunday for my Linux expert,
who by the way setup an auto mount for these sd-cards. Thanks again
Chime