looking for Lennix distribution?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 21:53:56 UTC 2021

The bootloader checkbox is in the disk configuration. I'll have to look at it
again to be sure, but if I remember correctly, it's in the window that pops up
when you select the disk where you're installing the OS. Actually, I think it's
a button or some such that says "do not install bootloader," but again, I'll
have to look at it again. I do know there is a way to keep it from installing
the bootloader, as well as a way to install to a different disk. By default, it
installs to the system internal drive, which you do not want.
~Kyle