looking for two gui accessible applications ClipGrab

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 22 18:45:56 UTC 2021

I use ClipGrab on my Mac and Windows.

So I checked and it is on Linux as well.

www.clipgrab.org

Its a app image, no installation needed.

Use the flat review to click the download tab.

paste the youtube link in the edit field.

tab to the combo box to choose origonal, or mp3 audio .

pressing the down arrow in this combo box had no speech, so after
pressing down arrow, press tab, then shift tab to have the selection spoken.

Do the same for the quality combo box.

then tab to the grab this clip button and press the space bar.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rob