Ok, Jenux finally installed for me!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 22:01:53 UTC 2021

It's Mate and no, alt+F2 "orca" did nothing.

I decided after a few hours to not bother, and installed Fedora
Mate-Compiz 35, which does talk just fine.

I may give Jenux another go some time, when I have eyeballs nearby to
troubleshoot.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my Fedora Install using Thunderbird