Fedora and virtual machines not starting

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Nov 25 00:25:54 UTC 2021

Could be something with Solus. I get no sound at all using 34 MATE or
Workstation in plain qemu. But this seems odd, considering all the audio issues
I've had with Solus, both in vm's and on bare metal. That said, I wonder if I
should try this using a snap or flatpak if either is available, since I have
issues with Fedora's version of MAME that I don't have with the snap, although I
can't say that I've had any other issues with Fedora's default packages.