Pipewire and Orca and audio

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 21:45:58 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am also on a fresh install of Fedora Mate Compiz 35, and I have speech
in the GUI, haven't looked at the console yet, and honestly, I have no
need. If, as I suspect, I am also running Pipewire here, I really don't
think it's the issue.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Fedora machine, using Thunderbird