What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 21:52:48 UTC 2021

Anybody that tries to do anything with emacs without doing the tutorial
> probably has no business using a computer since all they're guarranteed to
> do is get themselves into trouble.

Well, then I guess I have no business using my computer, as I couldn't for the
life of me figure out the horror that is EMACS. I can however use most other
text editors, even vim to a point, but greatly prefer the ease of use and
consistency of most desktop text editors. So I guess I'm not so dumb as all that
after all, and the above opinion is nonsense at best or possibly something much
worse. Who the hell are you to say who has any business using a computer and who
doesn't based on whether or not they want to use a difficult text editor that
tries to be too much and do too much?
~Kyle