What is the easiest and most accessible editor?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:59:30 UTC 2021

Frankly, at this point I do not understand most of the points in the discussion,
but that is due to lack of knowledge on my part about the working of Linux.

Not really. It has little to do with a lack of knowledge of the working of Linux
and more to do with a lack of knowledge of the power user stuff that you may or
may not want to even try to wrap your brain around just yet, and there's nothing
wrong with that. A lack of knowledge of the internals of advanced Linux is far
different from a lack of knowledge of the working of Linux. You're doing fine,
you're just getting a bit confused by all the techno babble, which is
understandable.

I believe it was you who started this thread, and the subject is still written
as "What is the easiest and most accessible editor?" The answers you got back
are indeed frightening, and if I didn't know any better, some of them would have
made me run as far away from Linux as possible, as although all of these are
accessible to screen reader users, most of them are anything but easy.
~Kyle