https://blindcomputing.org/ status

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Sep 3 15:44:27 UTC 2021

Might be something going on in that particular version of Firefox. I am on OS X here as my primary and the Safari web browser doesn’t report any issues so far. Also, the /status at the end of the link provided in the subject above leads to a 404 error. Btw, Firefox isn’t very blind user friendly on anything other than windows or Linux. On OS X, it’s a real PITA and not worth even dealing with.

Btw, I use Firefox on SLINT here (I won’t go back to Ubuntu after they went with the inaccessible installer).

-Eric