[raspberry-vi] Re: Possibly Off-Topic: Android Smartphone Recommendations.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Sep 29 03:34:57 UTC 2021

Of those options, the G7 Power will give you the best battery life of
just about anything, but the G7 Play will give you more internal storage
and I believe a faster processor. I'm running the G7+ here, and my whole
family has them actually. This is the 2020 model I believe. The shorter
battery life in these is offset by the fact that the phone can be
charged from 0 to full in about 1 hour, and lasts pretty much all day
unless you watch a lot of Youtube. These say they can take an SD card up
to 128GB, but i successfully added a Silicon Power roughly 230GB MicroSD
to mine, and those are available from Amazon now for about $23 to $25.
Both of these have headphone jacks as far as I know. I'm fairly certain
that every Moto made to this day still has one, although I can't speak
on the Stylus, since I haven't actually seen one of those yet. In any
case, Moto is my go-to brand these days, as they give you the most
features for the best price. You will want to purchase a case for your
phone, no matter which one you get, because most of them are pretty
slippery these days, and a good case can be had for $10 to $15, so it's
pretty much a no-brainer. I hope this helps.

~Kyle