FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 02:10:56 UTC 2022

Well, no, I didn't mean to replace one for-the-blind specialized Linux
distribution with another. Everything I said centered around the fact
that I use something that anyone can use, I work with anyone, and I am
human above all, not the blind. Slint is also a one-man show that is
just a specialized Slackware, albeit with some improvements, and even
Slackware as old as it is is also a one-man show. I am much more in
favor personally of using distributions with much better community
support and more than one person maintaining them. Yes, a team can get
too large for the good of its own project, but two heads are always
better than one, and three can usually be better than 2.

~Kyle