Accessibility of installing Distros?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 17 18:11:01 UTC 2022

Trisquel connected to my WiFi just fine, which is why I'm wondering what Debian's issue might be. The same is true for Fedora.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my MacBook Air

Contact:

Phone: +27 (0)60 525 9181 <tel://+27605259181>

Email: brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com <mailto:brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com>

Twitter: @brandtsteenkamp <http://www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp>