Getting Started with linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 16 19:11:27 UTC 2022

You are welcome Kyle.

You can also install on a SD card, attached to a card reader fixed to your
computer if it firmware can boot on that (mine do not), or in an USB enclosure,
or even on an (big) USB stick. Juts be aware that in case of a USB stick the
performances may be lower and this kind of device can wear out fast du to teh
frequent writes.

Oh, and if someone wonder I am not blind.

Cheers,
Didier