Getting Started with linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Jan 16 16:52:33 UTC 2022

Thank you, whom ever you are.  I have heard of Slint but not much about
it.  There are so many flavors of linux that I really didn't know where
to start.  I'll google Slint and try to learn a little about it.

On this list, the author of a message does not show up on the message
list nor in the message body.  So if one does not sign his/her message,
you don't get to know who it came from.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Howard