Google is nuking simple username/password sign ins?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 17:24:00 UTC 2022

Good luck on the transfer and I'll be interest in your progress along that
path since I may be taking that path myself.  I do need a functional
screen reader on the phone though since I'll likely be installing whatever
goes on the phone and maintaining it myself.
What app store or app stores are you getting compatible apps from?