Keychron K10 keyboard and Linux

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Mar 5 13:00:34 UTC 2022

Hi all,

A good friend of mine just sent me a Keychron K10 mechanical keyboard.

It supports both the Mac as well as the Windows keyboard layouts.
However, for some reason, on the Linux system, I found that many
functions doesn't work correctly if you have the keyboard set for
Windows. There are some things you have to take in to account if you are
using a Mac layout, for example, the Super and alt keys are switched
around, and you need to hit FN with your function keys, though I really
have no issue with this.

The one question I have, how do you connect a keyboard using Bluetooth
to your Linux machine from a TTY? I'd prefer if this happens
automatically when the machine have to be restarted, getting to the
physical laptop is rather difficult at the moment, since it's on the
back of my desk.

--
Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent using Thunderbird from the Slint machine