Kodi and Kodi screenreader, any updates/luck?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 16:03:31 UTC 2022

Good luck getting it working, and if you can work with it, do let us
know how you did it. I haven't been able to get it working on anything
other than a computer, and that was some years back. Kodi's screen
reader just doesn't seem to work on any streaming or mobile device, and
I've heard it doesn't even work on computers now, which is why I
recommended vlc, since it works here on everything I have, and can
access my networked audio and video files. Again, let us know how your
Kodi experience goes.

~Kyle