Ubuntu Mate sudden freezes

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun May 1 18:31:21 UTC 2022

Hello again,

ok, it turned out my initial perception of the situation was wrong.

It's not the keyboard what freezes, and neither the interface.

It seems there is some problem with sound. Killing pulse audio brought
at least terminal beeps back, though not the speech.

I always forget the name of the speech dispatcher daemon, so I couldn't
try to restart it to see how long would this solution last.

I'll check it out and report back, just in case someone encounters the
same issue.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 1. 5. 2022 o 19:12 Rastislav Kish napísal(a):